I’m working hard at trying to share my blog so that I accumulate more viewers. I would love comments, feedback and advice but I still don’t seem to be getting any. I’ve noticed that many of the blogs I love connect to me on a more personal level. I am going to work on trying to make my posts more readable and relate-able. I figured that it would be beneficial to tell you a little bit more about who I am.
1. I am head over heels for my boyfriend Matt, who I have been dating for over two and a half years.
2. I have a little Pomeranian, Mia Mercedes, who is my pride and joy.
3. I currently sit on over eight boards in my community, because non-for-profit organizations and giving back mean a lot to me.
4. I am currently working on my masters degree in human resource management online through Stony Brook University.
5. I grew up in the country without cable TV or the Internet.
6. I have two younger brothers who I am very close with. One is away at Cornell University finishing up his bachelors degree and my other brother is a junior in high school.
7. My mother left when I was only 13 years old, she since has been diagnosed with a variety of psychological disorders and I don’t see her much.
8. If you tell me that I cannot do something, I will prove you wrong a do it.
9. I am a volunteer fire fighter, EMT and rescue scuba diver.
10. I have over 70 pairs of jeans in my closet (my jean size hasn’t changed since I was 16).
11. I have to get three allergy shots every three weeks because I’m basically allergic to the environment.
12. My favorite place in the world is London, England. I hope to go back soon.
13. My hair hasn’t been it’s natural color since I was 15.
14. I am finally at the point in my life where I am comfortable with who I am and I love my life. Not many people can say that.
15. When I am upset I watch Sex & The City and drink wine.
16. I love photography and hope to spend more time learning how to take quality photos.
If you want to know anything else about me, feel free to ask!
I truly enjoy life. I have built a great support system over the years. If there is any advise that I can give to my readers, it is that everything in life happens for a reason. Don’t question bad events that happend in your life. They were meant to happen and you will be a stronger person because of them!
Sooner than later,
The Tiny Professional